Our BMW service shop performs factory-scheduled maintenance, repairs due to normal wear and tear as well as performance upgrades.
Depending on your specific BMW model, there are subtle differences in the maintenance schedule in terms of time and mileage. Most current models follow a general maintenance schedule that consists of and Oil and Safety Service, Inspection I, and Inspection II. Most modern BMW’s will give an indication warning when some service is due, however the general rule of thumb is once a year or every 15,000kms.
Keeping up with the recommended maintenance schedule will help detect any premature issues and increase the longevity of components while saving you money!
BMW services include:
- Engine and transmission repairs
- Suspension and brake service
- Computerized wheel alignment services
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Walnut Blasting
- Control module coding and programming
- Fuel injection systems
- Tire rotation
- Exhaust and emission system repairs
- Radiator and cooling system repairs
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Inspection 1 service
- Inspection 2 service
- Oil, lube and filter changes
We also install aftermarket suspension, brakes, superchargers and turbo kits.
Click here to see a sample list of the performance upgrades we offer: